1. Right click the the logo for House of Paincakes and choose 'Save Image As...' or 'Save Picture As...' depending on your browser
2. In WordPress go to Media->Add New and choose the image you saved and upload it
3. Once uploaded copy the text in the field 'File URL'
4. Go to Appearance->Widgets and drag a text widget over to whichever sidebar you want the logo to show up in
5. In that text widget paste this in:
You'll want to change the 'file_url_you_copied' to actually be the file URL that you copied from step #3.
6. Click save and you're done
See, this is exactly what we're on about with this blog network. Sharing and collaboration. Thor saw a need and jumped in with a solution for all of you.
If you're feeling appreciative, you can head on over to Thor's blog, Creative Twilight and check his stuff out. He's got a pretty robust collection of articles covering almost every aspect of 40k and some pretty good gaming introspection.