It's like a regular storm, only instead of rain and hail, you get html links. And instead of death and/or destruction, you get quality reading material. Personally, I think its a pretty good deal.
No idea where Brent is, but for the purposes of the story, I'll say that he's probably off chasing information tornadoes with Helen Hunt. He's crazy like that.
1) Funderhammer - Warming an old gamer's heart | Play a osom game naneed warmosheen
A heart warming tale of family togetherness in the war-torn Iron Kingdoms. No, really!
2) Rebel's Grotto - Angelic Storm Shield: A Quick Tutorial
Ever looked at your Blood Angels and thought: "Man, they could really use some more angel stuff". I kid, I kid, this tutorial is actually pretty badass.
3) A Year of Frugal Gaming - Termite Art, Branded Materials, and DIY in the hobby
Dr. Who, Children's television shows from a far away land and the strangeness that is each gaming companies attempt to ignore all other gaming companies. Who else but Von?
4) Mid-Life Gaming Crisis - The YTTH Litmus Test... and Tyranids
In which the importance of testing gauntlets is discussed, mental energy is expended on space bugs and many links are shared.
5) Here be Geeks - Khador Gun Tank WIP: How to Convert Your Khador Gun Carriage
You know what, man? FUCK horses. Uh... that came out wrong.
6) Ave Dominus Nox - When Grey Knights weren't cheesy...
Ye Grey Knights from ye olden tymes. Moving up a few centuries- enjoy the daguerreotypes of the lost tribes of terminators.
7) D6 Gaming - A price increase! What’s it in retrospect!
Stop Whining and pay attention to how much other stuff costs! Sorry Australia, your issues are dealt with in another castle. D6 gaming has bigger fish to fry. Namely North American entitlement.
8) Wolves for the Wolf God - Building the Killzone "Booster Pack" Tables: Part I
Terrain is fun. In situations like these, its a perfectly reasonable excuse to make the GI Joe playset you always wanted without fighting over who gets Duke this time.